As of Sunday 12th of March 2017, the price of parcels sent with myHermes will increase by +£0.04 for ParcelShop services and +£0.19 for Collection services.
myHermes operate over 4,500 ParcelShops across the UK and provide an affordable domestic small parcel service, competing with Royal Mail's second class small parcels up to 2kg.
In additional to the following price increases, basic Parcel Cover is included at no extra cost on parcels valued to £25, which is a decline from the previous £20 value figure.
myHermes ParcelShop Services Price Changes
- < 2kg (small) Increases from £2.75 to £2.79
- < 2kg Increases from £3.95 to £3.99
- < 5kg Increases from £5.95 to £5.99
- < 10kg Increases from £7.95 to £7.99
- < 15kg Increases from £9.95 to £9.99
myHermes Collection Services Price Changes
- < 2kg (small) Increases from £3.10 to £3.29
- < 2kg Increases from £4.30 to £4.49
- < 5kg Increases from £6.30 to £6.49
- < 10kg Increases from £8.30 to £8.49
- < 15kg Increases from £10.30 to £10.49
You can read the full announcement from myHermes here. If you are using our myHermes integration, there is nothing you need to do. The new prices will become active on 00:00, Sunday 12th of March 2017.