We're delighted to add Canada Post to our ever-growing list of carriers servicing North America. The go to choice for millions of Canadians for their mail and parcel delivery, Canada Post has been loyally servicing in North America since 1867 (originally under the guise of Royal Mail Canada.)
Canada Post delivered over 1 billion parcels from 2019 to 2021, and continue to be one of the most recognisable and reliable carriers in North America. Shiptheory users can now benefit from automatic shipment booking and label printing for Canada Post, helping streamline their operations and ship easily across Canada and worldwide.
Read on to learn a little more about our Canada Post shipping integration, and how to get started!
Canada Post Key Facts and Features
- Founded in 1867 as Royal Mail Canada, rebranded in the 1960s to Canada Post
- Has a 91% stake in other popular Canadian courier, Purolator
- Four domestic parcel services: Regular Parcel, Express Parcel, Xpress Post and Priority
- Five international parcel services: Small Packet, Expedited Parcel USA (in partnership with USPS), Xpresspost-USA and International (also handed off to USPS and other administrators) International Parcel and Priority Worldwide
- eCommerce service selling stamps and postal supplies to businesses and the public
- Every year, Canada Post employees receive letters for Santa with the postal code H0H 0H0. Around 15,000 current and ex-employees reply to these letters in a number of languages, and they have sent out over 15 million letters during the time this scheme has run!
Canada Post Shipping Rules
With Shiptheory’s intelligent shipping rules engine, you're able to automate every step of your shipping process based on a combination of shipping destination, order weight, value, product SKUs and more.
This allows you to put huge parts of your process on autopilot, saving you time, money and speeding up your shipments!
Get started with Canada Post and Shiptheory for free!
Shiptheory subscriptions are flexible and suitable for businesses of all sizes, and once set up can automate booking of your Canada Post shipments without even opening Shiptheory.
To integrate your Shiptheory account with Canada Post, select Canada Post from our carrier list, add your credentials and get started for free!