May was another hectic month here at Shiptheory.
We have added four new carriers: Sendle US&AUS, Aramex, The Pallet Network, and LF&E.
You are now able to send orders from your e-commerce channels of choice in Shiptheory to all four new carriers and automate your shipping process entirely. Create shipping rules based on the weight, value, destination, and contents of your orders, and Shiptheory will generate labels for your deliveries instantly.
Please read here for more information regarding our new carriers integrations.
We are thrilled to announce that eBay has now approved Shiptheory as an official compatible application.
We have now added support for additional DX Express services, these being 'Bag' and 'Box' Secure services. These types of services are now available to select in your rules or to book in with manually.
We are also delighted to announce that Shiptheory now offers integration with two DX Freight Services: DX 1-Man and DX 2-Man.
Read about the whole range of DX integrations on this post.
We have made a change to the UI when viewing your active Bolt-ons on your Billing History page. To avoid confusion as to your usage, you are now able to see the number of shipments remaining in a bolt-on along with its expiration date:
Other additions of note that have been implemented in the last month:
- DPD: There is now an option to change timezone from UTC on order cutoff time.
- Aramex Ref1 is now in 'Shipper Ref' on the label.
- WooCommerce: Fixed a bug where Shipping Methods were not visible in shipping rules.
- Unleashed: We have added support for product batch numbers.
- Amazon Product barcodes are now able to be displayed on Integrated Labels.
- Squarespace tracking information updates changed to match the latest Squarespace API spec.
- Tuffnells: Option to add account number to tracking numbers in channels.
- Bring: Added latest service codes for additional Bring shipping services.
- GLS.nl: Updated shipment tracking link URL.
If you have any queries regarding the above integrations and updates, please do not hesitate to reach out to support. We are more than happy to give you a hand to get these up and running.
Otherwise, create a free Shiptheory account and start shipping smarter and faster today!
Thanks to Joe @ Shiptheory for pulling most of this together.